The mission of the Control Design Essentials series is to provide industrial machinery designers with an up-to-date, top-level understanding of a range of key machine automation topics. Our intent is to present essential engineering concepts in a concise, non-commercial fashion, together with a review of the latest technology and marketplace drivers—all in a form factor well suited for onscreen consumption.
In this edition you'll learn about:
- The rise of the IIoT-ready machine Essential functionality
- A brief history of historians
- The heart of the IIoT-ready machine
- Analytics and visualization
- Shared infrastructure, common goals
Confirm or complete the information on the right to receive the Essentials Guide in your inbox immediately.
This white paper is sponsored by OSI-Soft.