Learn where machine automation and design software is heading in this new eHandbook from the editors of Control Design. Topics covered include:
- How design software impacts development time, predictive modeling and thermal management
- Why we should combine engineering with innovative methodologies
- Decades have fine-tuned control software functions and capabilities
- Modular design shrinks big machine problems
- Benefits of providing standard, modified-standard or custom-engineered designs and more.